Wednesday, November 09, 2005

KY meme - me me me me ... from cyber-red

So Reta tagged me in this meme thing, before blogging more about food or pimping, let me just do this instead. You might get to know me better after reading this, then again, you might not, but here goes:

10 years ago I was:
finishing high school, probably having the great SPM exams. Didn't know what I would be doing next.

5 years ago I was:
planning the trip from St. Cloud, Minnesota to Washington DC metro area, driving the old trusted 1987 Honda Accord. It was a journey of approximately 1,300 miles or roughly 2,100 km ONE WAY. Spent the Y2K new year there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it was teh far...

1 year ago I was:
trying to sort out this whole getting a house thing.. meeting with lawyers, bankers, and all that jazz. And we planned for the x'mas party that was coming.

Yesterday I was:
at this hour I think I was reading the last few chapters of Diaspora by Greg Egan. Either that or trying to convince a young lady to have dinner with me tonight.

5 snack I enjoy:
chocolates, nachos, dried guava, dried mango, dried plum. best.

5 songs I know all the words:
happy birthday, ais kacang song, this is my house (mandarin song, damn best), some dave matthews band and radiohead tunes, negaraku (maybe)

5 things I would do with a million splurges:
buy 5 russian brides.

5 bad habits:
making fun of people who chew their nails, yes all 5 of their nails on the right hand. As shown on this post "why you shouldn't bite your nails" by yours truely.

5 biggest joys:
friends, car, bike, pay day, and sitemeter telling me there are noobs reading me blog. woohoo

5 things I would never wear:
bras, tampon, sanitary pad, high heels, 1st generation hyundai coupe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it's the ugliest "sports" car ever. all 111hp of it. cis

5 favorite TV shows:
Don't really watch tv nowadays, but Simpson, Futurama, and some stuff on Discovery, TLC, History, National Geogrpahics, and NOVA used to get me glued on the tube like chewing gum on your pants.

5 fictional characters I would date:
I can think of at least one girl whom if without a boy friend I would date, but since that's not the case, she can qualify as a fictional character. But not nice to put the name laa.. Maybe I should put in the standard gwen stefani, liz hurley.. (insert hot female celebs here)

|
Check out KY drives

If you have arrived at this page via search engine or other links. Please note that I have moved. Take a look at
kyspeaks.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?