Monday, July 04, 2005
KY can cook - KY Style Awesome Indomie
KY Style Indomie, looks awesome, no?
Following the popular Kung Pao Chicken and Fried Pomphret Fish, I've decided to teach you a simpler dish that mere mortals can cook up. Now I am sure many of you are able to prepare a pack of Indomie, but does it taste better than KY's version?
This dish is simple as simple can be, prefect for the college kitchen and the lazy singles.
- A packet of Indomie, or two if you're really hungry, or if you're ST
- An egg
- 2 crab sticks, you can also subsitute this with prawn or fishball
- 1 onion
- some garlic
- 2 dried mushroom
- Boil up the water and start cooking your Indomie, throw in the dried mushrooms
- While you are boiling the noodle, cut up the crab stick, onion, and garlic
- Take out the mushroom after a minute or so, and cut it up to thin slices
- Now heat up the pans and start frying the ingredients while mixing Indomie sauce with some hot water in a small bowl
- When the noodle's ready, throw it in, stir, and add in the premixed sauce
- Add egg, shake some soya sauce to it
- Serve and be happy after another few minutes of frying
These are all the ingredients
Stirfry the onion, garlic, crab sticks, and mushroom first
By the way I haven't gotten any emails yet, start sending me emails, hot chicks!
Check out KY drives
If you have arrived at this page via search engine or other links. Please note that I have moved. Take a look at