Tuesday, July 12, 2005

KY eats - Vietnamese Ice Cream & Coffee

Now that you've read about my entries on Vietnamese meals here and here, it's time to move on to the desserts.

Now, I'm not really a huge fan of ice cream, but everytime I came back from Vietnam, my mom had always asked me "So have you had the coconut ice cream yet?" This was my 5th trip to the city, and I thought what better time than now to try it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coconut Ice Cream in a.. coconut, of course!

The toppings are dried logan, nuts, and that rolled up bakery thing. Fresh strawberry and grapes on the side, too. You eat some ice cream, you mix it up with some fresh coconut meat, man, this you gotta try it for yourself. It was sweet and it was great! Nevermind I had to drink about 3 glasses of water later.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vietnamese Coffee, really black

Vietnam is also famous for it's coffee. They come really thick and black, and they come pretty sweet too. What you see in the picture isn't a half filled glass cos I drank some, it was how it came. Really thick that you can't possibly drinking a full glass without instantly having caffien overdose. Starbucks & Coffeebean ain't got nothing on Vietnamese Coffee, and it's way cheaper too.

Oh yeah, I had to drink another few glasses of water to clear my throat and tongue. hehe

|
Check out KY drives

If you have arrived at this page via search engine or other links. Please note that I have moved. Take a look at
kyspeaks.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?