Monday, May 30, 2005

The Interview Game

Got this from suan, so here goes.

1. If you had to power to bring world peace, what and how would you do it?
A: Question is a little flawed, if I have the power, then the how would be automatically answered. The what would be world peace, what else?
Anyhow, As yet, nobody has the mystical power to bring world peace, the fastest and probably best option is sadly, through war and total domination of the entire world. However, I don't really believe in starting a fight to end one. Hence the way I would do it is the Martin Luther King Jr's way.

2. What would you do if you discovered that you are HIV positive?
A: Immediately whack Hwa Chai. My last sexual experience was probably him screwing me when I was drunk at the party. (he screwed every guy, just check out this photo!)

3. How would you react if the woman you are making out asks you to go down on her and you whiffed something suspicious?
A: Fish has a variety of smell, I try to get used to it.

4. Marvin or Bender? Why?
A: Marvin reminds me of Suan, Bender reminds me of Fuckstress.. I can't choose. Don't force me!

5. Why 42?
A: Because it's the ultimate answer!



Same thing again from Fuckstress

1. if u were an animal what would u be? why?
A: a male bunny of course, we all know what bunnies do all day.

2. if u were a woman for a day what would u do?
A: I would hope it's a ladies' night so I can go party for free for once! Get pick up by a dude, follow him home, and get entertained by the horror of his face at 12 midnight when I turn back to being a man again.

3. if u could go back into your past, would u change anything? what? why?
A: I would talk to my dad more. We used to talk all day.

4. wat are u going to be when ur 40
A: I would throw a party on my 40th birthday and all of you are going to come! I hope fuckstress can still dance the way she does now, a bit worried about her knees.

5. Do you believe in a religion? Why/Why not?
A: No, I respect them but find no "answers" to life, the universe, and everything that physics, chemistry and biology could not convincingly answer.

The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on)

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

|
Check out KY drives

If you have arrived at this page via search engine or other links. Please note that I have moved. Take a look at
kyspeaks.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?