Friday, May 06, 2005

Margie the Driver

One fateful day I was sitting in Margie's kia sportage, happily day dreaming as it was just after lunch, I think I was dreaming about being a small whale.

All of a sudden Margie decided to drive through a hump at her usual speed. Now her car is an SUV, and those beasts don't treat the rear passangers very well when going through humps at "normal speed". I was thrown onto the ceiling that was about 10 inches from my head, BANGED it so hard even shaolin monks would feel the pain in the skull.

Later she said "I was only going at 80km/h"

I went "..... "

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

|
Check out KY drives

If you have arrived at this page via search engine or other links. Please note that I have moved. Take a look at
kyspeaks.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?