Thursday, March 03, 2005

Musical Meme

I was passed the stick from my whiteboy Shaolintiger..

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Less than 2000 songs

2. The CD you last bought?
Last I bought was a bunch of them via one of those 12 CDs for $1 scheme while I was still in the States. There were some Radioheads and Counting Crows.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Last night, some japs in anime, no idea of the name. Clean anime too!

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. Radiohead - Creep
If you are a geeky shy boy lacking self confidence, it relates. Fortunately not as much now.

2. Better than Ezra - Good
Makes me think of her

3. Dave Matthews Band - Crush
My original buaya song

4. Beyond - kaung1 hui1 sui4 yue4 (Glorious Past)
Beautiful lyrics about slavery.
Exerpt (my screwed up translation) : the beauty of rainbow lies in the inseperation of its colors

5. Softcell - Tainted Love
Memory of college ice hockey game atmosphere, there was once we went to another university (U of Minnesota at Duluth). The visiting fans from my school finished the whole song and stunned the home crowd. Ahh.. the chemistry

6. (bonus track) DotA victory song
Meaning I've won the game!

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

1. Sheryl - Wonder what she feels about my #2 choice
2. Terence - Not the most normal person, I wonder about his taste in music
3. FireAngel - The original ranter, does she listen to music or her ranting overwhelms all sound?

p/s: been working on a drawing for the next post, hold your breath!

|
Check out KY drives

If you have arrived at this page via search engine or other links. Please note that I have moved. Take a look at
kyspeaks.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?